How It Works Thanks to our exclusive networks and high-end buyers with years we are able to source only the very best, for less. By taking advantage of the opposite seasons between Europe and Australia, we bring you the most sought-after brands long before they would be on shelves in Australia.
Using parallel importing, our buyers are dedicated to bringing you the highest quality pieces at the best prices. All products we receive from our suppliers are new and unused.
Our in-house skilled experts carefully examine all products for its authenticity so members can shop with a peace of mind. We have also partnered with Entrupy, The World's First and only on-demand authentication solution of luxury products.
Once your order is received by us, your item gets thoroughly quality checked, lovingly packed and dispatched straight to you within 24 hours maximum!
1. Join for free Create a free account for quicker checkout, wish lists plus members-only Daily Deals. Sign up to our Newsletter. This is your VIP pass to exclusive offers & discounts – you’ll be the first to access New Arrivals, Sales & more
2. Share our love for fashion. Connect with us, share fashion favourites and get to see who else love he products we sell. with COSETTE.
3. Forgotten your login details? No worries! Select "Forgot Password" link from our login page and follow the instructions. We'll soon have you shopping again!
4. How are products chosen? We have a team of talented Paris based stylists/buyers that source from all over continental Europe. Through strategic partner relationships, we provide you with authentic products. Our guarantee is that every item sold on cosette.com.au is the designer it promises to be.
5. How often are new styles coming? Cosette offers new styles everyday – including weekends! Email announcements are sent to keep members up-to-date on current and upcoming new products.
6. How long does products last on the site? All merchandise is available on limited quantities and last until it sells out. We do not refresh products nor change prices throughout the time being available. Items are sold on a first come, first serve basis- so be sure to log on early not to miss out!
7. How do I know if what I buy will fit me? All our stock includes details that are as accurate as possible in an item's description. When an item arrives, if your unhappy with the size or fit of the product, please refer to our "Return Policy".
Helpful Hints for Navigating Our Site
1. Be Quick Some products we sell have limited quantities, so be quick! Shopping through cosette.com.au is time sensitive and all our merchandise is sold on a first come, first served basis.
2. Create an account & get on the list Create a free account for quicker checkout, wish lists plus members-only Daily Deals. Sign up to our Newsletter. This is your VIP pass to exclusive offers & discounts – you’ll be the first to access New Arrivals, Sales & more
1. How do I place an order? Placing a Cosette order is easy! Simply visit Cosette.com.au, select the product you would like to purchase and add it to your shopping cart.
Once you have added the item to your cart, you have a limited time to purchase before it is released from your cart and added back to the inventory of that sale, so be quick!
Once the items you'd like to purchase are in your cart and you are ready to pay for them, use the checkout to review your cart. Here you will need to enter your billing and shipping addresses, will have the option to use a promo code (if applicable), and choose your method of payment.
Then it's simply a matter of confirming your payment details and you're done!
2. Has my order gone through? Cosette.com.au orders that are successful will receive order confirmation via email. You can also view your order and its status via the 'My Account'.
If you are unsure as to the status of your order, please contact our friendly customer service team via the contact centre and they will assist you further.
3. How do I apply a promo code? Promo codes can simply be typed into the Promo section. They will automatically deduct before you proceed to payment.
All vouchers have a 12-month expiry date (from the time of issue) and cannot be re-issued once they have expired.
4. Can I cancel my order or an item from my order? To cancel an order, simply contact our customer service team via the contact page. You are more than welcome to return all or part of your order as per our Terms and Conditions once you have received it.
Please contact our customer service team once you have received your order, and we will go through the returns process with you.
5. Can I add to my order once it has been placed? Unfortunately, we are unable to add to an order once it has been placed.
1. What payment options do I have? We accept MasterCard, Visa and PayPal, Laybuy – Powered by PayPal. Afterpay* and Zippay*. *Certain terms and conditions apply. Read & Now the terms.
2. Is it safe to use my credit card? All card transactions are processed with Stripe, the-best-in-class online payment security. You can also choose to pay with Pay Pal, and for easy interest free instalment plans, choose Afterpay or Zippay.
3. Will I pay any customs fees or taxes? All of our orders are sent to our valued customers directly from our Australian headquarters. Cosette is not responsible for any customs fees or taxes applicable to orders delivered outside Australia. All prices shown site-wide are in Australian dollar.
4. Can I get a new invoice for tax or business purposes? Of course! Your order invoices are available to view and print at any time in the 'Orders' section of your Cosette account.
If you need different information on your invoice for business purposes, please let our customer service team know and they will issue a new invoice for you.
1. How long will it take to receive my order? For all orders placed before midday, Monday – Friday*
Sydney Inner Metro: most deliveries within 24 hours.
Rural NSW / Canberra: most deliveries within 2 business days.
Queensland / Victoria / South Australia: most deliveries within 3 business days.
Western Australia / North Territory: most deliveries 5 business days.
* for in stock items.
2. How do I know when my item has been shipped? Once your order has been dispatched you will receive an email containing a tracking number. If after 24hrs your tracking info fails to update, please let us know so that we can look into its whereabouts for you.
3. Is my order insured? Yes. Orders placed from Cosette.com.au to the delivery address are insured against accidental damage and theft at no cost to you.
4. What’s the delivery fees and shipping destinations? Cosette offers free Australia-wide delivery with all orders! For all other countries* we ship to, we partner with DHL. Choose from standard or expedited international shipping.
* Brunei, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, New Zealand, Singapore, U.S and United Arab Emirates.
COSETTE offers free returns within 7 days. We have 3 rules of returns, item(s) must be returned:
Within 7 days of purchase; Unworn and unused with the original tags still attached; In the original packaging which must be in the original condition. This includes branded dust bags and shoe boxes.
If you have placed an incorrect order or wish to cancel an order, see the full return policy & procedure here
1. I still need help; how do I get in touch? Our friendly customer service team is here to help! We're ready and waiting to answer your enquiries. Chat to us (located in the bottom-right corner) or email us.
We are here Monday – Friday 10am – 5pm and answer all queries as quickly as possible during business hours.